Deborah has enjoyed helping people navigate health plan options as a Licensed Insurance Broker in Washington state for over 14 years. She is appointed with a wide variety of the top quality health insurance companies including: WAHealthPlanFinder.org plans, better known as Health Exchange Plans, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans, Prescription Drug Plans, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Accident and Hospital Plans. She is trained, tested, & certified annually for Medicare Health Plans, Provides consulting, enrollment, and servicing – All at no cost to you! Deborah has helped many people analyze their options and make healthy choices, and she is prepared to help you.
Do you have:
- Difficulty navigating the Medicare system?
- The plan that covers your wants and needs at the lower cost option?
- The right coverage at the lower premium?
- The plan that covers your medications at the lower cost?
- A plan that travels with you?
Deborah will answer your questions, guide you through the system, evaluate your medication costs, provide an analysis of your plan options, and help you enroll in the plan that fits your needs the best. All at no cost to you!
- Always does what is right for the client
- Is an R.N. with more than 30 years of experience
- Is a Licensed Insurance Broker working primarily in Pierce, King and the surrounding counties in Washington state for more than 12 years
- Appointed with a wide variety of the top quality insurance companies including:
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans, Medicare Supplement Plans, Prescription Drug Plans, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Accident and Hospital Plans
- Medicare health plan trained, tested, & certified annually
- Provides consulting, enrollment, and servicing – All at no cost to you!
Deborah has helped hundreds of others analyze their options and navigate these difficult choices, and she is prepared to help you.
“We were satisfied with the information and appreciated Deborah’s patiencewith us. She was able to answer all of our questions.”
“Wonderful help with the technical stuff we had to do.”